Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Volume 29 Issue 183

I have taken to reading the Jackson Hole Daily. Only volume 29 issue 183. I haven't remembered to pick the new one up when I am in town. But because of that I have become very well versed in this issue 183. Need a job? I know where you can find one. If you speak perfect English I can tell you who to call for light house keeping duties. I know, I know. I got excited too at first. I had my finger on the button to call. But it's light housekeeping duties, not lighthouse keeping duties. Darn it. I know, I thought it was crazy that Idaho had a lighthouse too, but I wasn't going to argue.

I also think I'm going to go to the Hoback firefighters picnic. This guy last year saw a girl there that he hopes is there again (and it was a year ago, so I'm sure he doesn't even remember what she looks like.) He says in the "personals" section, "sure there were lots of other beautiful women with sticky fingers and rib sauce smiles. But, during the auction you seemed to shine surrounded by voluptuous desserts. Maybe I'll see you again this year Aug. 18th. I'm going to buy a raffle ticket....I hope I'll get lucky." I can smear bbq sauce on my face and act voluptuous around desserts. Oh wait, well I can shine around voluptuous desserts too. I can do both at the same time.

And I might even be able to earn $800 a day on my own candy route! Who knew that Jackson had so many opportunities?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee! you are so cute. love, linda