Thursday, August 23, 2007

This last week...


Over the past week I've learned...

buffalos burp.





Baby bears are scarier than grown bears when you don't see the mother around. It's a bear, I promise...






Nothing can replace good friends - not even the latest issue of US Weekly. I've already gotten it, and it's not helping.


Remember who your audience is, especially when you're telling your friend that you "just want to burp" her while patting her back. This scene didn't go over well in front of people we didn't really know. They thought it was weird - I don't know why.

It's hard to name all 50 states.

It's hard to remember if there are 50 or 52 states.

It's possible to remember every line in Waiting for Guffman and work them in to everyday conversation. But refer back to the lesson of "remember who your audience is"... This one could be tricky.

My feet are fascinating. Especially because everyday they shed more and more layers. Disgusting, but fascinating. Daisy described me as "over there like a true debutant picking at her feet".

No comments: