Thursday, August 9, 2007

Do America? Stop saying that Mr. Knopfler...

Likes and dislikes...
I strongly dislike Mark Knopfler right now, especially his song "Do America" which my computer seems to favor. But I do like Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" song, which I just bought off itunes. And of course Justin's "Bringing Sexy Back".
Photoshop. Why is it so expensive and why can't I get it for free?
My Chacos. They are making my feet smell really bad. I mean REALLY bad. I can smell them just sitting down. But I do like the smell of Tide, which is on the table right next to me.
I do like Dennis Haskin's new billboard campaign for veggie's in Tennessee. "Ocra rings my bell" I believe he is saying while holding ocra. And I do like the fact that Dennis Haskin's yelled at me when I was leaving his talk that I had to photograph for Furman a year ago. I got all the pictures I needed so I left the front row with my huge camera and he didn't like it. So he stopped his talk and yelled at me for leaving. So everying Mr. Belding is a like.

I found a friend yesterday. Literally, I found him. I lost him three years ago when I left Yosemite, but I found him in Jackson yesterday. In the ceramics studio. That's right my friends, last night I had dinner with 3 other people my own age.

No comments: