Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mini golf pros...

I was a participant in the first and last annual Jackson Hole minigolf tournament. My team, the only all girls team, dominated. Well, that is to say our score card was pretty stellar. And our style points were not to be rivaled. Do-overs were abundant. Obstacles on the course were easily avoided. Strategic standing (for blocking purposes) was in high demand. Random cheers so we were to give the illusion of a great play, happened often. And hot pink lipstick was applied by all.

If anyone has an opinion on whether or not I should move to Chile for 6 months, I would love to hear it. This topic is up for debate from August 11th to the 14th. I will take your points into consideration, but make no promises on the final decision.

Also, if you are an adult (that is, not a teenager - funny how adult is defined), and are interested in going to Chile yourself for 2 weeks to do service projects in Torres del Paine National Park, let me know. Apparently I'm in charge of putting a trip together. The trip would happen sometime in April.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Why don't you hold a teleconference with the folks at Aperture? I'm sure by now they're all accustomed to helping you make your decisions.

Christina said...

You definitely need to post some photos on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I wud lik to go to chilly wif you, laura.
i heer ther are a lots of big rats ther.
i cud chase them. i cud eat some tacos - no, that is mexico.
i am good at traveling. I don throw up much. thor does. ples dont take thor.
luv,
butters

Christina said...

What happened next? I think you need another post.