Saturday, September 22, 2007

That's not my stuff in that room...

I just moved to Jackson. Into a house of 2 Exum Mountain Guides. I rented the place for October, November, and December, but the couple left for a 2 month road trip and said I could move in once they were gone - which is today. Although after having moved all my stuff in, I have this feeling that they will show up and actually haven't left and think it's weird that I've already moved in. Like they just ran to the grocery store for something and I moved in while they were gone. So I keep looking out the window - although I have no idea what good that is going to do. It's not like I can pull all my stuff out of the drawers and sneak out the back. I guess I could just hide in the closet and wait until they are asleep and then sneak out. Or behind a curtain. Hopefully it won't come to that.

No comments: