Monday, September 3, 2007

Thank you officer....

The cop who stopped me tonight said I must be a pretty good driver because I have no previous record. I almost asked him if that meant the the speeding ticket I got last year was off the record then. But quickly decided that that was not the best idea. So I agreed with him. I have a burnt out headlight. I agree with him on that matter too. Don't worry, Mr. Nice Cop told me where to get a headlight to replace it.

Not going to Chile. And that's the word (as my good friend Steven Colbert would say). Did I tell you I made eye contact with Steven Colbert when I went to a taping of his show, because I did. I also made eye contact with Tim Gunn. And I would have made eye contact with Bill Murray if he didn't have a 15 foot fence around his property. That way I could have thrown a dog over and then have to go chase it around his yard. I think this would have resulted in eye contact with Bill. I also made eye contact with the actor who plays Meg Ryan's brother in the movie Kate and Leopold. Oh and George Hincapi and Lance Armstrong.

No comments: