Friday, September 21, 2007

Sushi, spiders, and bears

I spent the better part of the day trying to reach my little toe. It has a splinter in it that is very intriguing. But I couldn't. It's a sign that I should do yoga. Or at least start stretching...

My apartment and the lack of cell reception is very annoying. It drops calls all the time in middle of conversations or just makes it so the other person can't hear me. So I find myself yelling parts of the conversation over and over again with the person confused. "Sushi." "What?" "SUSHI" "What?" "SUUUUSSHI" "Peas?" and the conversation continues like this until the phone cuts us off. Or the phone will just cut out with no warning. Then I call back and the person will still be talking to me on the other line, apparently tell me to hold on, and then beep over to me on the other line. This really confuses them and it's kinda funny.

A really cute spider has just started building his web, attaching my arm to the table. I don't think that it will be a very effective web seeing as how I'm not going to sit here all day. But to help him out I feel that I should.

and now the complete Bears Don't Care poem. One of my masterpieces...
Bears Don't Care

Bears don't care if they meet a hare,
Bears don't care if their meat is rare.

Bears don't care if there is a fair,
Bears don't care if we are out of air.

Bears don't care if there is a new king,
Bears don't care about anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sis really loves this poem. I saw it around her apartment a lot. Like she had read it over and over, carried it to a different room, and then read there, too.