Friday, September 7, 2007

Have you seen my dicky?

Just thought I would share this incredible find with everyone. http://www.dakotamainstreet.com/dickiepage.html
"No matter how you spell it, dickeys are practical and comfortable in the summer and winter. They keep a cold draft from blowing down your neck, and they keep that itchy sweater away from your face. If you suddenly find yourself too warm, they are easy to remove. Use them to accent your skin tones.

Almost everyone looks good in a black turtleneck."

Dicky Testimonials:
Hi Rick, I ordered from you in 2004 and I have gotten a lot of use from my dickeys. I would like to order a few more in some different colors... Thanks, Carmen

Hi, Rick, Got them yesterday - SUPER - thanks much man - You are a life saver - I wore one today - what a difference -
My neck thanks you too - thanks again - Constantine (in Moldova)

I received the Dickies yesterday. I LOVE them. They are exactly what I want in a dickey. I have a thick neck and the 15 in. is great without feeling like an ace bandage. Plus they are very soft and not scratchy. So I now want to order more. Joni.

1 comment:

Sweet Crafty Lady said...

I can see how a dicky in a box would be the perfect holiday gift!