Wednesday, November 28, 2007

weeeeeeee

I have three loaves of bread in my refrigerator. I guess every time I'm in the grocery store I think I need bread. I don't.

I also have a box of apples. i mean a huge box. A couple weeks ago these two 5th graders came to my door selling apples to help children in Afghanistan, or was it Africa (I'm not sure which one), and i couldn't say no. I picked them up at the elementary school the other day and have been eating massive amounts of apples ever since. I think I might have a bob for apples party.

I went cross country skiing today with my friend Allison in Victor. This time on the skis proved to be much better than my first time on Saturday. I didn't go screaming uncontrollably downhill into the woods. And I didn't fall. But I did say "weeeeee" as I went down hill. I think that needs to stop. I don't think anyone will take me seriously if I say "weeeee". I mean you don't see those tough skiing-is-life kinda guys say "weeeeeee" as they ski down the Grand Teton. They probably grunt. I need to start doing that.

Oh and I quit my job at the outdoor store today. I think I'll get another one soon. Don't ask questions - just accept that I quit. My mother died and I died and it just doesn't look like I'll be able to make it in.

No comments: