Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I don't like carrying shit...

and I had to carry it for 3 miles yesterday. I took my new doggie friend on a run yesterday. His name is Okin. He lives around the corner from me. He decided he had to go right when I was turning around to head back. So like a good citizen, I pulled out my plastic bag (prepared for this very situation) and scooped it up. But there wasn't a trash can where I could dispose of said poop until the very end of my run. Gross. And I had to run by a high school PE class that was out for a run.

I went swimming this morning. (I know I didn't expect myself to say that either). Now I have water in my ear.....

Ummmmm... you need to check this out. i think it might be my new favorite tv show even though I haven't seen it yet.
Salt N Peppa

Doesn't it sound amazing....
Whatta Manhunt
Pepa has a long history of dating bad boys, while Salt has a long history of criticizing Pepa for dating bad boys. In this episode of The Salt-N-Pepa Show, Salt teams up with a professional matchmaker to find Pepa the perfect man. After interviewing a number of potential suitors, Salt disregards the matchmaker's choices and finds her own date for Pepa. How will Pepa react when she finds out that her much-anticipated blind date is a youth pastor?

No comments: