Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What else is going on?

Well I'll tell you...

I rode 109 miles the other day. A total elevation gain of about 5,000 feet throughout the day. One bee sting - down the shirt - at mile 60. A flat tire at mile 93 and then again at mile 95. 5 girls started at 6:50 in the morning. 3 finished at 5:30 in the afternoon.

I completed an 80 mile on the 19th. Up the pass, up targhee, and then back up the pass. 4 girls started and finished in 6 hours. I would say this one was harder than the first.

I've been watching Weeds on Netflix. I am now addicted to Lost. I'm rapidly watching season 1. This could get ugly. If you haven't heard from me in a couple days - you should check on me - there are just so many episodes to catch up on!

I'm taking a silversmithing class. Very excited about the turquoise ring I just made.

And let's see, what else. I'm growing my hair out. I'm eating a lot of raisins and popcorn. Still throwing pots. Checking my horoscope everyday. Nursing a dead fern back to life. Going on runs in the park. Got pulled over by a cop early in the morning and was put through the drunk test. don't worry - I passed with flying colors! Learning how to change flat tires on my car.

My last day of work is October 15th. Trying to figure out the rest of my life from then on!

No comments: