Thursday, January 17, 2008

I WANT THICKER PAPER!!!


I work with this printer in Jackson getting brochures, posters, and rack cards printed for Exum. Every time I go in to talk with the printer, I end up yelling. Not that I want to yell but I can't control the level of my voice. They start it. They start talking loud, I raise my voice to match the level of theirs, and by the middle of our conversation we're yelling about paper types. By the end of our conversation we're full out screaming "I'LL PICK UP THE BROCHURES TOMORROW! THANKS SO MUCH!" I always have to take a breather right when I walk out the door. I don't know how they can do it all day.

I learned how to ski on Sunday. I'm not going to brag, but, actually, yes I am. I was told that I was the "best student ever" that my instructor has ever had. Ahem. Just sayin'.

It's cold here. The high was 8 today.

Spanish lesson of the day. Hace mucho frio. - It's very cold.

No comments: